Everyone wants the newest hippest thing on the market. It is written into our human genetics to want the best, the grandest, the coolest and on occasion the outright ridiculous (the Atkins diet, mullets, leg make-up…)
There is an ever-changing cycle of what’s hot and what’s not. But what is hitting that sweet spot when it comes to event venues this season? Recent trends suggest that when event organisers are sourcing a venue, their check sheet includes the following: sustainability, multi-purpose abilities, supports the local community, well connected, and be able to provide event organisers with far more than just an events space.
NAEC and Universal Live partnered in late 2018 because of our joint aspiration to deliver world-class events. Here we outline just six of the reasons why we think that NAEC should be your next event venue.
1. The venue can host up to 4,500 people in just one of their event halls (Hall 2). The other two halls can accommodate 3,000 guests each, with further meeting spaces available with capacities between 4-900. All of the halls are blank canvases making them extremely versatile in what can be achieved within. Exhibition layouts, conferences, product launches, and non-traditional pop-up breakout spaces for your creative hubs, VR demonstrations or round table discussions are possible at NAEC. Whatever solution you require from an events venue, NAEC is able to deliver your event along with their preferred partners.
2. NAEC work with preferred partners who have a proven wealth of industry knowledge, working in harmony with NAEC they will guide you to event success. The partner list includes Evolution Domes, Event Express, Explore 4×4, Johnsons Coach and Bus Travel, Showlite, Securex Security and Universal Live.
3. With Summer just around the corner, NAEC and its 800 acres plus of outdoor space is perfect for those Summer corporate festivals, which we have seen become more and more popular on the events circuit. You could also utilise their outdoor space at your next conference for a good morning wellness zone session or for creative planning areas. In addition to this, they also have an off-road driving experience, great for automotive product launch hands-on demonstrations.
4. They are passionate about high quality, sustainable food sources produced locally and made on site under the guidance of their head chef, who will create a versatile menu to suit, catering for up to 3,000 guests.
5. BYOD for events is forever increasing and venue Wi-Fi is essential in maintaining the ability to connect and stay connected when at an event. NAEC’s Wi-Fi is top notch and all of the venue spaces are fully Wi-Fi capable, this includes the external areas. Dedicated lines are also available at the venue to ensure that your event is delivering super-fast connection throughout.
6. In addition to standard venue offerings, NAEC has onsite accommodation with 58 rooms available to your delegates. For larger event solutions the venue has excellent links to the best hotels in the local area and with Johnsons at the wheel, nobody needs to worry about travelling to and from the venue.
These are just some of the amazing reasons why NAEC is the next big venue to hit the events industry and unlike the certain fads that we could mention, we know that their popularity will not diminish. When it comes to an events venue, NAEC has all the bases covered – a great venue, a dedicated and experienced team headed up by event venue expert Chris Hartley, all backed up by specialist preferred suppliers – there is just no reason not to choose NAEC to host your next event.
“Our venue is the event industry’s best kept secret! For years we have been quietly working in the background, but now it is our time to shine. Clients are taken aback by how versatile our venue is, and our unique combination of indoor and outdoor spaces enables us to deliver any type of event.
But we are not just an events space, we also offer a range of services including end to end event management, onsite catering and accommodation. In addition to this, we work with preferred partners in all areas of event services, making us your one-stop events shop.”
Chris Hartley | Managing Director | NAEC Stoneleigh
For more information on our venue partnership program please contact Kirtsy Waine on:
0845 3025470 or email email@example.com